10000+ PC MIX & MATCH BIN BUNDLE
- This bundle deal includes 4 of our 2000 series bin kits.
- Please see pictures for sizes and quantities included in each Grade/Class
- Due to Quanlity and Finish, Adding Metric Class 10.9 and Stainless Steel (or both) will change the price.
IF THE KIT YOU WOULD LIKE IS NOT AVAILABLE TO SELECT, CONTACT US AND WE WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SETUP THE PERFECT KIT FOR YOU!
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or PHONE: (740) 490-7260
Mix and Match Bundle, get everything you need at a discounted price!
Assortment of 2600 BOLTS, 2600 HEX NUTS, 2600+ LOCK WASHERS, and 2600+ FLAT WASHERS
Get over 10,000 pieces all housed in FOUR 40-hole Metal Bins. Choose any 4 Grade/Class bolt kits you would like to be in your bundle and save big!
- 【High Strength Material】- Made of the highest quality hardened steel and finished with a zinc plating. These fasteners are guaranteed to stand up to any test you put them up to. Quality is guaranteed with each and all of our kits.
- 【The Popular Sizes】- This kit will include the smaller and most common fasteners including 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2 for standard and M6,M8, M10, M12, and M14 for metric. This kit includes the best proportion of bolts to nuts/washers for the money.
- 【Easy to Store】- 10000+ pieces hosted within four metal bins can be set up anywhere for convenient grab-and-go bolts for whatever project you're working on. DIMENSIONS OF STACKED BINS: (34in W x 48in H x 8-1/2in D)
- 【Everything You Need】- With over 10,000 pieces, you will get a complete bundle of everything you need in any grade you need, all within arms reach.
- 【Reliable After-sale Service】- USBOLTKITS offers quality customer service for our customers, if you're unhappy with our product for any reason, please feel free to contact us. NO HASSLE LIFETIME SERVICE.
We Also Recommend
5170 Piece Grade 8 USS Coarse Thread Bin Kit with Two (2) 40 Hole Bins
Got a large grade five kit for Christmas so I added a 4-bin mix and match with two stands. I stacked 3 bins on each stand and have bolts from my toes to the top of my bald head. Chances are I won't be having to make my daily trip to town to get a bolt (which typically I get the wrong one on the first trip). What a cool setup. I feel like it's a must for anyone that fixes things, or just wants to have some bolts and actually be able to find them... lol Say goodby to the 5 gallon bucket method. Mine are now all organized and don't require dumping the bucket out on the floor... lol.